These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thank you

From: Mark Welling - markwelling9am@yahoo.co.uk

From: Mark Welling (Welling & Associates, Fulham, London SW6 1RP,
United Kingdom).

Dear Friend,

Good day and happy day to you and your family today.

I am Mark Welling, an attorney here in the United Kingdom. I am writing following an oppurtunity in my office that will be of immense benefit to both of us.

I was legal counsel to the late Mr. Rudolf Haeussler, a German who unfortunately lost his life in the 24 November 2001 Crossair aircraft crash of the 97-seat Jumbolino Avero RJ-100 aircraft en route from Berlin, Germany to Zurich, Switzerland, killing also his wife and only daughter. The aircraft crashed in poor weather conditions as it approached Zurich airport.Before his death, I assisted him deposit a consignment containing the sum of US$19.1M (Nineteen Million One Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with a financial institution in one of the major cities here in Europe.

Since I got information about his death, I have been expecting his next of kin or relatives to come over and claim his money. Unfortunately I learnt that his supposed next of kin being his only daughter died along with him in the plane crash leaving nobody with the knowledge of this fund behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to do business with you and release the money to you as the next of kin or beneficiary of the funds for safe keeping and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it. I would need you as a Foreigner acting as the next of kin and sole benefactor to the inheritance of late Mr. Rudolf Haeussler to claim the funds for us to share.

There is no risk involved at all in the matter as I am going to adopt a legalized method and prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred, we shall share in the ratio of 60% for me, 35% for you and 5% for any expenses incurred during the course of this operation. Should you be interested, please contact me by sending your telephone and fax numbers via email address (mwelling@inMail24.com) for easy communication.

In the event you are not interested, I sincerely ask that you disregard this email and tell no one about it. I am very careful not to truncate my legal career should you mention this to someone else. I hope you can be trusted in this regard.

Please note that all necessary arrangement for the smooth release of these funds to you have been finalised. We will discuss more in details when I do receive your response.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Mark Welling esq