These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 03, 2007

She WILLED her life savings to you

From: Barrister Tony Butu - barrister.tony_butu3@yahoo.com

Dear,

I am Barrister Tony Butu an attorney to late Mrs. Gloria Hudson who died a
year ago.

However, before my client died she wrote her WILL as she had no children
so she WILLED her house to the orphanage home and she WILLED her live
savings to you as her relative.

Since she died the bank and I have been trying to contact you but all
effort we made proved abortive but I thank God that I finally found where
I kept your email address which she gave to me. Note I do not know you
before but am courageous to contact you as directed.

Anyway, I want to inform you that this fund deposited on your name is due
for collection and you are required to contact me so that I can present
you and the claim papers to the paying bank for immediate transfer of your
fund to your nominated bank account.

The entire claim papers associated to this deposit valued for 2.5million,
is ready and it is with me.

Call me if you are ready for your claims and I assure you before 7 working
days you will receive your fund.

Best Regards,

Barrister Tony Butu
Notary Public & Solicitor
TBUTU & Associates,
Tel: +2348075142500