These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Same Last Name As You

From: Mr Adeyemi Johnson - adeyemi_johnson2001@yahoo.it

Dear Friend,

I am writing this mail to you because you have the same last name as my Deceased Client, who lost his life during an Ethnic Militant Attack on his Oil field in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria. Since then no one have come for his Fund worth US$25.6million (Twenty Five Million, Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) deposited in a Bank since 2002.

My name is Mr. Adeyemi Johnson, an Attorney at law. The Managing Partner of Adeyemi and Associates Chambers. I got your contact from your local directory while searching for any relative of my late Client on whose account the proceed of his Fund can be deposited.

The Directors of the Bank have issued me a notice as his private Attorney that my late clients Deposit is over due for claim. I have tried search on the internet to locate any of his relatives abroad without success except you.

Friend, I wish to present you as the beneficiary/next of kin to my deceased client fund, Since you both share the same last name. I want to assure you that this does not involve any risk, since I am the one presenting you as his Beneficiary, every legal documents will be dually procured to ensure a successful and legal fund claim. Else, this fund will be confiscated and directed to the Federal Government's Account.

Kindly go through the sharing Ratio. You will get $12 .8 Million as your share, while I get $12.8Million.

I will give you more details about this transaction when I receive your affirmative response.
Meanwhile kindly send me the Followings Information's,
Full Name:
Tel:
Age:
Occupation:
Please keep this information as CONFIDENTIAL as possible.

Anxiously anticipating your prompt reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Adeyemi Johnson Esq