These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 01, 2007

PRIVATE AND URGENT

From: Manuel Diaz MDiazwebde - m.diaz1@web.de

From: Mr. Manuel Diaz Guerra.
Banco Banesto
Madrid, Españge
PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL: mdiazguer@aim.com [http://us.f633.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=mdiazguer@aim.com]


Dear respected one,

PRIVATE AND URGENT.

I am Mr. Manuel Diaz Guerra, Senoir staff, Premier and Private Banking at Banesto Bank S.A, ESPAÑA for The Costa del Sol Region in Spain. I am contacting you with regards to a business transfer for a huge sum of money in a dormant account. I need your assistance to transfer to overseas Six Million, Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars Only (US$6,550.000.00). I am seeking a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or set up a new Bank account to receive this fund, even an empty account can serve this purpose, or you help to seek an honest and, reliable businessman who can assist us. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that this transaction is being handled by me and my colleagues, who are also departmental heads in the same bank. We decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

During the course of our auditing I discovered a floating fund in a domiciliary account opened in the bank in 2000 and since 2004 last nobody has operated on this account, after going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account who is a foreigner died in a plane crash without any traceable next of kin hence the dormant nature of the account and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be rechanneled into the banks reserve.

I suggest we start the first transfer with 1 million United States Dollars (US$1,000.000) and upon the successful transfer of the first US$1 million without hitches or disappointment from you I shall re-apply for the remittance of the balance of the fund to your nominated account.

I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money cannot be approved for a local account here and I am not supposed to be in possession of such amount of Dollars as a Civil servant, but the fund can only be approved to any foreigner or into a foreign account.

I suggest we meet face to face to get acquainted, as the fund in question is a large one before we commence with transfer. I need your full cooperation to make this work fine, as I will use my office to see that the transaction is hitch free and I will use my office to ensure that this transaction is accomplished. Should this meet your interest, do get back to me with you contact details so that I will have you briefed more about this transaction.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business endeavour by furnishing me with the following;
1. Your Personal and contact details that we can use for this transaction (Discreet).
2. Direct and Personal Telephone and fax numbers.
3. Copy of a Photo Identification (This is will be use for identification during the transaction)

These requirements will enable us file a letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before the transfer can be made. We shall be compensating you with US$2 Million Dollars on final conclusion of this project. Your part of the money stays with you while the rest shall be for us, and for investment purposes.

If you find yourself capable of working with me, contact me only through my personal and confidential email address :( mdiazguer@aim.com [http://us.f633.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=mdiazguer@aim.com]) and through my private phone number: +34 627187345 This is because my official mail and lines are not totally secure. Since, they are systematically and periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care and most importantly, of our position in the Bank.

Please observe this instruction with the utmost care. I send you this letter not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences may be, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed in you, I await your swift response by mail or a Phone call.
Yours Truly,


Mr. Manuel Diaz Guerra.
Premier/Private Banking
Costa del Sol
Banco Banesto S.A, Españge (Spain)

Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 3 Monate
kostenlos testen. *http://www.pc-sicherheit.web.de/startseite/?mc=022220* [http://www.pc-sicherheit.web.de/startseite/?mc=022220