These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, September 21, 2007

PLEASE REPLY BACK WITH YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER

From: hajia mariam - hmariam0007@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Beloved,
Due to the sudden death of my husband GeneralAbacha the former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research, and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you more details when you reply.
Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cant visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you. My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if you can receive this funds and keep it safe I agree to compensate you with something tangible for your assistance.We can negotiate this figure when we commence communication.If this proposal satisfies you, please respond to me with the following information:
-FULL NAME-TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER-ADDRESS-AGE-OCCUPATION
I await your response to my proposal.
Hajia Mariam.
_________________________________________________________________
Capture your memories in an online journal!
http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us