These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 17, 2007

PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

From: chrismark kwame - chrismark_kwame@yahoo.co.uk

Hello,

Greetings!!!

GoodDay,

Well let me introduce my self to you. My name is Chris Mark Kwame Am from Sudan, Am 20 years of age. Presntly am in Ghana.

I came to Ghana to claim my inheritance that my late father doposited with an securitly company here in Ghana.

Right now i have finished the claim of the trunk but i dont have any person that we stand for me as my foriegn partner so please i want you to assist me to contact the company so that they can relaes the boxes to you and after that you we send for me to come to you in your country.

This is the via number of the manager of the company(+233-246-344-775) and this the E-mail of the company of the comapany

Well any question that they are going to ask you please do tell them that you are wirtting for the respect of me that is chrismark kwame please help me so that i we live the difficutly life am passing thuoght and the trunk boxes contain five Million Untied State Diollars (US$500000.00).

Lastly i want to let you know that all document has been payed for so please do try and help me please the name of the manager is Mr Bruce Brown. please help me.

God Blesss You.

Thanks

Best Regards

Chris Mark Kwame.


---------------------------------
For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good this month