These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

MrHENRY JOHN URGENT REPLY

From: henry john - henry_jg100@yahoo.co.jp

Greetings,

Firstly permit me to introduce myself, I am Henry g John, the account officer to late Mr. Michael, a foreigner, who used to work with Jange Chemical Development Company in Ghana. On the 16th of February 1998, the deceased, his wife and their two children were involved in a plane crash in Taiwan which involved the death of Mr. Sheu Yuan-dong, governor of Taiwan's Central Bank, his wife and only daughter with other four other finance officials returning from a conference in Bali Died in a plane crash in Taiwan, Some passengers on board died of which the deceased and his family were one of the victim.

Since then the bank has made several inquiries through your Embassy to locate any of the deceased extended relative but this exercise has proved unsuccessful. After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives through the Internet, to locate any member of his family not much progress was recorded. The deceased was an influential wealthy businessman, here in Ghana and he left behind a deposit of $294,000.00 USD (Two Hundred and Ninety Four Thousand United States Dollars) only in our bank here under a personalized portfolio management for Nine years and the deposit matured on the 10th of November 2006 with over 140% growth which amounted to a total of $2,100,000.52 USD (Two Million, One Hundred Thousand United States Dollar Fifty Two Cents).

After the expiration of the 9 years deposit, my bank asked me as the account officer to look for his next of kin who should inherit his fortune. The board of directors of his Bank adopted a resolution and I was mandated to provide his next of kin for the payment of this money within 28 working days or the money will be forfeited to the Bank as an u n claimed fund in accordance with the banks regulation. The Bank intends to invoke the relevant decree of 1996 to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period given to me. Fortunately, I came across your name and to my utmost amazement, you bear the same surname with my late master and coincidentally too you are nationals of the same country.

I am convinced that you may be linked with the deceased or that you might provide clue to my search but even if you are not related we can get the money paid to you. I decided to contact you with these facts before me because of the similarities. By virtue of my closeness to the deceased and his immediate family, I have reasoned very professionally and I feel it will be legally proper to present you as the next of kin of my deceased customer, so that you can be paid the funds left behind, hence I contacted you. I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the deceased since you are at an advantage, be aring the same surname and equally from the same country, so that the proceeds of this amount valued at $2,100,000.00 Million Dollars will be paid to you.

All I require is you been honest to me and your co-operation to enable us get this deal through. I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law as I will be ready to provide you with the relevant details that may be required.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. HENRY G JOHN.


______________________________________________________________________
XXL-Speicher, PC-Virenschutz, Spartarife & mehr: Nur im WEB.DE Club!
Jetzt testen! http://produkte.web.de/club/?mc=021130