These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 27, 2007

kein Betreff

From: MARIA HASSAN - mrs_hassan00@yahoo.com

Beloved in Christ,

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
I am Mrs maria Hassan Edman a widow to Late Hassan Edman. I am 57years old woman,I am now a newly Christian convert,suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than fore months according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage now.

My late husband and my only son died during the Earthquake resulting to the Tsunami Incident in Indonesia when they visited one of company at Indonesia, My late husband was very wealthy and after his death,I inherited all his business and wealth,so I now decided to divide part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the churches and Motherless Baby Home in your Country.


I am willing to donate the sum of USD$27 Million Us Dollars to you for the less privileged,meanwhile,this fund is lying in a Security Company in LONDON-UK and upon my instuction, you will file an application for the claim of this said funds in your name.I honestly pray that as soon as this funds released to you it's will be used for the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without God is vanity upon vanity.

Please, be kind enough to help me and come up in full to claim this money and invest it to for the said purpose.

May the Grace of our Lord , the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family. Please note that all necessary documents and arrangement for the smooth release of these funds to you has been finalised.

We will discuss much in details when I do receive your response.
The only caretaker of our lives is our Lord JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY SON OF GOD.

I will forward the contact of my lawyer to you as soon as I heard from you.

I await your urgent reply.
Yours in Christ.
Mrs Maria Hassan Edman.


Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 3 Monate
kostenlos testen. *http://www.pc-sicherheit.web.de/startseite/?mc=022220* [http://www.pc-sicherheit.web.de/startseite/?mc=022220