These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 05, 2007

ITS ME FRANKER

From: missfranker welton - miss_franker_welton23@hotmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Miss Franker Welton from Gambia, A model but still schooling here in Gambia, Few months Ago, I came across the late Mr Atwater Merlin A United state Oil Contractor , he was here for investment , I meet him and stay with him although he was in Gambia but Unfortunately to him , He died in a car accident . Before His death he made a supply of crud Oil Worth (15.5 Million USD) which I find a documents of Deposit Receipt he made in a commercial bank here in Banjul Gambia. I came in touch with his personnel lawyer who based in the UK and he reconfirm of some estate he own in Gambia as well Apart from the (15.5 USD) Laying in the bank waiting for claims.
The Lawyer advise me there is nothing we can do then to find a honest and
trustworthy foreigner who will claim as his next of kin before his family, relative or
friend knows of his Death, I will need your assistance to stand as the next of kin to the late Atwater Merlin to enable You claim the Inheritance and you will provide a bank account of your choice where they money will be transfered then we can share it as agreed below. Because some corrupt Government official are planing to claim this money but they can't because I am the only one who is in possession of the documents. I am ready to share this money 40% goes for you, 40% for me while 20% for the lawyer. I Promise It is 100% risk free and won't have anything to do any against the of your law of your country. let me know you are interesting by replying by via my personnel email address
frankerwelton@myway.com.
Thanks for your cooperation,
Miss Franker Welton

_________________________________________________________________
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy!
http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us