These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 19, 2007

INVESTMENT PARTNER

From: joy zulu - joyzulu435@hotmail.com

FROM: MRS JOY ZULUTel+27839402930E-mail:joyzulu1970@yahoo.com E-mail:joyzulu1970@hotmail.comJ.H.B. SOUTH AFRICA. Dear: Sir/Madam You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me personally. I am MRS JOY ZULU the wife of MR. LEWIS ZULU, who was recently murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe. I got your contact through Johannesburg Chamber of commerce hence I decided to write you. Before the death of my husband, he had notified me about the money $25m (Twenty Five Million United States Dollars) he deposited in Johannesburg South Africa with one of the private security companies, as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. This money was deposited in a box as personal valuables for a foreign partner to avoid much demurrage from the Security Company. This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the farms and establishment of a new farm in Swaziland. This land problem came when Zimbabwean President MR. ROBERT MUGABE introduced a new Land Act reform, which wholly affected the rich white farmers and some few black farmers. This resulted to killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact, a lot of people were killed because of this land reformed Act for which my husband was one of the victims. It is against this background that, my children and I who are currently staying in South Africa decided to transfer my husband money to a foreign country since the law of South Africa prohibits refugees from opening any bank account or to be involved in any financial transaction throughout the territorial zones of South Africa. I am now saddled with the responsibility of seeking for a genuine foreigner who can provide us with a reliable account where this money could be transferred into .All I seek for is an honest person, whom I can entrust with my future and that of my family. I must also let you know that this transaction demands absolute confidentiality. If you accept to assist me and my family, all I want from you is to help us with an account in your name, which will aid us in transferring the money into any account, you will nominate overseas. This money we intend to use for investment and growth in your country. For your efforts we are prepared to give to you 20% of the total funds, or you can go into partnership with us for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country. Whichever the option you want, feel free to notify me. I have also mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of expenses we might incur in the process of this transaction. If you do not prefer a partnership I am willing to give you the percentage proposed above. Finally, please treat this matter as urgent as possible I am in dire need to leave this country soonest with my family. Thanks for your anticipated co-operation Best RegardsMRS JOY ZULU
_________________________________________________________________
Capture your memories in an online journal!
http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us