These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, September 16, 2007

I need your help

From: peter kasaka - peter_kasaka@yahoo.fr

Greetings Dearest One,

I am Peter Kasaka the only child of late Dr & Mrs Emile Jean Kasaka, from Republique Of Ivory Coast In Western Part of Africa. I lost my parents 15 months ago due to political crises. My father was the Managing Director of his Cacao exporting organisation until his untimely death with my mother. My Parents were assassinated late last year by the Rebels following the political uprising in my country republic of Ivory Coast in West African Region. I need honest person and who will be there for me. Love, caring and protection are gifts which i desire from you as a person i plead. I want you to do me a favour and honestly receive and claim this deposit amount the sum of $7.5M (Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) to a safe foreign Bank Account in your country or any safer place as the appointed beneficiary/Guardian to me , my late father left with a bank here. I have a better plans in future with the money once it comes into your Foreign Bank account, as to continue my education and you will help me to investment part of the money in your country.If you are willing to assist me I plead you indicate your interest in replying, this is my reason of mailing you and i will send you more details.

Regards,
Peter Kasaka.
_________________________________________________________________
Téléchargez Windows Live Messenger 8.5 Beta gratuitement !
http://get.live.com/betas/messenger_betas