These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 03, 2007

HELLO MY DEAR FRIEND

From: Barr Chucks Okeke Esq - barristerchucksokek@yahoo.ca

THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSON OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS
ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PREVILEGED MATERIAL. ANY
REVIEW,RETRANSMISSION, DISEMINATION, OR OTHER USE OF OR TAKING OF ANY
ACTION IN RELIANCE UPON THIS INFORMATION BY PERSONS OR ENTITIES OTHER THAN
THE INTENDED RECIPIENT IS PROHIBITED.

IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE DELETE THE COPY.

THANK YOU.

BARRISTER CHUCKS OKEKE
LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
SOLICITORS & ADVOCATE
PLOT 675 PARK LANE AVENUE,
VICTORIA-ISLAND
LAGOS-NIGERIA

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Chcuks Okeke, a Solicitor at law. I am contacting
you,following the death of my client who was a Seasoned Contractor with
Shell Petroleum Development Company BP. Nigeria
Who unfortunately died in the plane Crash of Union Transport Africaines
Flight Boeing 727 in
Cotonou,Benin Republic on the December 25,2003.

You will read more stories about the crash on visiting this website:

After his death I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate
any of my clients
extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful.

After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to search for an honest
foreigner. This is the reason for contacting you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left
behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable
by the Security Company where these huge deposits were lodge.

The deceased had an account valued at about Sixteen Million United States
Dollars (US$16M)
Deposited at the Security Company, The Security Company has issued me a
notice to provide
the Next of Kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten
official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives,I seek your
consent to present you
as the Next of Kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account
valued at Sixteen
Million United States Dollars (USD16M) can be paid to you, You and I can
share the money as
following, 60% will be for me, while 30% will be for you and 10% his set
aside
for expenses we might incure during the course of this transaction.

NOTE: My chambers will procure all necessary legal documents that will be
used to back up
claim. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this
transaction to his
logical conclusion.

I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will
protect you and I from any breach of the law.

Looking forward to your urgent response by updating me with your direct
Telephone and fax
number for easy communication. You can also email me Through my private
email address
barrchucksokeke@hotmail.com

Await your response.

Best Regards

Chucks Okeke (Esq