These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Goodday

From: Ibrahim Ahmed - himahmed@aol.com

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: info_ibrahim1414@yahoo.com

- Attn: Sir/Madam, I am happy to introduce a business opportunity to you and I hope you will not be embarrassed receiving this mail as we have not had any previous talk on this. I am Ibrahim Ahmed a merchant in United Kingdom,I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer and it has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts here in UK. I had earlier lost my wife and my only daughter in auto crash in September 26th, 2005 along Sheikh Zayed Road. Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I want the creator to be merciful to me and accept my soul when I die. Therefore, I have decided to willed and given most of my property and assets to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have also distributed money to some charity organizations in the United Arab Emirates and to some displaced persons in Darfur Sudan. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. Basically, I still have a huge cash deposit of Forty-Two Million Dollars ($42,000,000,00) with a Finance Consulting Firm abroad. I am appealing to you to help me and dispatch it to charity organizations of your choice. You will take 50% of the total fund, while 50% will be for charity organization. Please if you are willing to be of help kindly send your direct contact telephone number, Nationality/address and age to me. Thanking you for your understanding and concern, I look forward to your earliest reply.Yours truly,Ibrahim Ahmed