These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 03, 2007

GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATRY

From: Ahmed Salim - ahmed_salim02@hotmail.com

Contact:
Barrister Ahmad Salim
Senior Advocate.
Office:
Law House
2ND Foor Wisma Yakin
Jalan Masjid 1
50450 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
E-Mail: ahmed_salim03@hotmail.com

My name is Ahmad Salim,an attorney at law.

I saw your contact and profile and decided that you could
cooperate with me in this proposition.

I have a client who was deceased in 11th November, 2004.
His heart condition was due to the death of all the members
of his family in the Gulf Air Flight Crashes in Persian Gulf Near
Bahrain Aired August 23, 2000 - 2:50 p.m. ET as reported
on : http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0008/23/bn.08.html

I am contacting you because you have the
same surname as my deceased client and i felt that you
could help me in the distribution of funding that were
left in my deceased client's bank account. This
funding is closed to be declared un-serviceable by the
bank as there were no indicated next of kin or next of
beneficiary of the funding in the bank account.

The total amount of cash in the bank account of my
deceased client is US$ 5.2 Million ( Say, Five Million,
two Hundred Thousand United States dollars Only ),

The bank had issued to me a notification to contact
the next of kin of my deceased client for either to
re-activate the bank account or to make claim of
beneficiary, of the funding in the bank account, with
a month surcharge of 6% to be deducted as an Escrow safe
keeping fee of the bank account,so as to avoid the
indefinite closure of the bank account.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent, and to
present your kind self as the next-of-kin and beneficiary
of my deceased client,since you have the same last name
with him.

This means that the proceeds of his bank account would
be paid to you as his next of kin or the legitimate
beneficiary.
When the proceeds in his bank account are paid to you,
we would share the proceeds on a mutually agreed-upon
percentage of 60% to me and 40% to your kind self.

All the legal documents to back up your claim as my
client's next-of-kin would be provided by me. The most
important thing I would need is your honest
cooperation in this proposition.This would be done
under a legitimate arrangement that would protect you
from any breach of the law.

Sorry and over look this business proposition if it
offends your moral and ethic values but please, contact
me at once if you're interested by replying the mail.

Yours Sincerely,
Barr. Ahmad Salim