These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, September 21, 2007

GENUINE ASSISTANCE NEEDED

From: a m - abmustafa@jmail.co.za

GENUINE ASSISTANCE NEEDEDFrom Mr.Abdul Mustafa Private and ConfidentialAbidjan - Cote d'Ivoire.Reply me to this e-mail Because of internet and security problem (abmustafa@jmail.co.za)CAN YOU HELP US INVEST OUR LATE FATHER FUND????? Dearest Beloved, Please kindly go through this letter before you pass judgment because I am in needof assistance. I am Mr. Abdul Mustafa the son of late Dr. Malik Mustafa fromSierra Leone. I must confess my agitation is real, and my words is my bond, in thisproposal My late father happens to be in control of a large number of farms includingcattle's and many sheep before he was poisoned by his foreign business partners inParis with my mother in one of their farmers association meeting because of greed. But before his death my late father deposited some amount of money outside ourcountry in bank at the tone of Four Million United States Dollars $4,000.000.00. SoI and my little sister are no longer safe here as the present government of SierraLeone are working with almost all the killers of my late father as one of them hasbeen just be made a minister, name undisclosed because of security reasons. Furthermore we have contacted the bank where the money is deposited and the bankerslet us understand that they signed an agreement with our late father that the totalmoney must be transferred into his foreign business partner account undisclosed tothem and that is the major reason why i am contacting you now for assistance. All I needed from you now is your full names and address including your direct andpersonal telephone number for easy communication as you know that this transactionis a very confidential one. Please Kindly get back to me immediately after you must have gone through my messagefill free and make it urgent. That is the reason why I offered you 15 % of the totalmoney amount, and in case of any other necessary expenses you might incur duringthis transaction. N.B Try and negotiate for me some profitable blue chip investment opportunitieswhich is risky free which I can invest with this money when! it is transfered fromthe bank here, personally I am interested in 1). REAL ESTATE 2). THE TRANSPORT INDUSTRY3). Hotel MANEGEMENT please advise me.For more explanation write me through my alternative e-mail address (abmustafa@jmail.co.za) And promise me and my younger sister to be a good guardian considering oursituation and not to betray us. Thanks and God bless you and your family.Best regards Mr.Abdul Mustafa
_________________________________________________________________
Créez un blog Messenger pour partager facilement toutes vos photos de vacances !
http://www.windowslive.fr/spaces/default.asp