These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

FROM RAYMOND JOY

From: raymond williams - raymond_williams49@hotmail.com

FROM RAYMOND & JOYABIDJAN COTE D IVIORE
My Dear CONFIDENTIAL
I am Raymond williams from Ivory Coast. I lost my Father Mr.williams kono. My Father was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting abroad until his death . He was assassinated january 09/01/2004 by the rebels following the political uprising. Before his death he had a foreign account here in Cote d' Ivoire up to the tune of ($12.5M) which he told the bank was for the importation of cocoa processing machine. I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary . MOREOVER,I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 10% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS COMPENSATION WHEN THE FUND IS SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER TO YOUR NORMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.)I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production.This is my reason for writing to you.Please if you are willing to assist me indicate your interest in replying me soonest.
ThanksBest regardsRaymond & Joy.
_________________________________________________________________
Créez un blog Messenger pour partager facilement toutes vos photos de vacances !
http://www.windowslive.fr/spaces/default.asp