These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 15, 2007

From Miss Sarah Sidney

From: Sister Sarah Sidney - sister_sarah_sidney@yahoo.co.jp

From Miss Sarah Sidney.
Marcory Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire
Please do reply through my private email address(sarah_sidney011@yahoo.co.jp)

Dear Respectful One,

It's my pleasure to inform you for a business venture
which I intend to establish in your country. Though we
have not met before but I strongly believe that one
has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes
in life.

I am Miss Sarah Sidney the only daughter of late
Mr & Mrs Nelson Sidney . My father was a very wealthy
Cocoa and Timber merchant in Abidjan , the economic
capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to
death by his business associates on one of their
outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my
father took me so special. Before the death of my
father resently in a private hospital here in Abidjan
he secretly called me on his bed side and told me
that, there is this amount of Eight Million,U.S dollars
($8,000,000.00) which he arranged in a trunk box deposited in a
security company here in Abidjan before he was poisoned by some unknown hoodlums.

He also explained to me that it was because of this
wealth that he was poisoned by his business
associates. That I should seek for a foreign partner
in a country of my choice where i will transfer this
money and use it for investment purpose such as:
Real estate management, Hotel management or Petroleum
company.

My Dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in
the following ways:
(1) To create an account into which this money
would be transferred to .
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am
still in a tender age to invest this kind of money.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your
country to further my education and to secure a
resident permit in your country.

My Dear I have agreed to offer you 15% of the total
sum as compensation for your effort/
input after the successful conclusion of this affair.

Furthermore, you indicate your options towards
assisting me as I believe that this
transaction would be concluded within fourteen (14)
days you signify interest to assist me.
Anticipating to hear from you soon, to enable me give
you more details concerning transaction. Extend my
warmest regards to your entire family.
Please do reply through private email address(sarah_sidney011@yahoo.co.jp)

Best regards,
Sarah Sidney

---------------------------------
Easy + Joy + Powerful = Yahoo! Bookmarks x Toolbar