These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 10, 2007

From Miss Nizi Abdoul

From: nizi abdoul - nizi_abdoul23@yahoo.co.in

Dearest Lovely One,

Permit me to inform you about my desire to seek for assistant from you and i got the believe that you are going to help me out successfully. but firstly about myself.


I am Nizi Abdoul. 22 years old girl, i was born on the 1of january 1985.to the family of Abdoul .and my father name is Mr Joseph he is a very wealthy gold and cocoa merchant who based in ACCRA and Abidjan respectively,and I am their only Daugther.well when i was a kid i went to a private schools and things were going on well for me and my parents till when i was in high school when my mother died on the 21ST october 2004 ,

My Father took me so special because i am motherless. and he shower all his love on me and promised me that he will never have another woman because he did not want me for any problem.but has fate my Father got dead jan 14 2007 .but before the death of my Father he called me secretly on his bed side and told me that he kept a sum of ($12.5.000.000.00 Us Dollar's) Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Of American in account here Cote D' Ivoire , . meanwhile that he used my name as the next of kin in deposit of the fund. also that i should seek for foreign partner in a country of my choice where i would transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, such as;real estate investment or stock market investment.
Plesae, i am honourably soliciting your kind assistance as follows.

1) To provide a bank account where this money will be transfered into.

2) To serve as the guardian of these fund ,since i am 22years old.

3)To make arrangement for me in your country to continue my educational career and to procure me a residential permit in your country.try your effort for successful transfering of these fund to your nominated account overseas.Please i will be very happy if this transaction will be concluded with in seven (7) working days from now.

Meanwhile, I will compensate with 15% of the money for your noble assistance effort after the successfull transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.
I am expecting to hear from you as soon as possible
Please write me from my pravite Email (nizi_abdoul23@yahoo.co.in)

Thanks
Best Regard's
Nizi Abdoul

---------------------------------
Do you get hundreds of mails everyday? Delete none. Keep them all