These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 01, 2007

FAMILY NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE

From: khumalo family - pksfamily04@hotmail.com

FROM:MR.PAUL KHUMALO.
JOHANNESBURG,

SOUTH AFRICA.

E-MAIL: pksfamily04@hotmail.com


Attn: Director / CEO,


FAMILY NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE

I am Mr.Paul Khumalo, first son of Engineer Khumalo Solomon, of Bulawayo-Zimbabwe. I and my mother Mrs.Philo Khumalo are now resident in South Africa as Asylum seeker (REFUGEE).

I got your contact through South African Chamber of Commerce and Industry. With your contact profile,We hope that you can take care of the amount involved.We have some huge amount of money,which My mother inherited from my dead Father a few months ago.

My Father's tragedy occurred when the Zimbabwean government took our farm from us. My Father was murdered in Zimbabwean and I am the only son left, So we are willing to leave South Africa for any place abroad.

My Father deposited the Fund with a Security Company on my Mother's Name,without disclosing the contents of the box to the Security Firm, and I would like you to help us transfer this money to overseas pending investment.The amount deposited is (Thirty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) US$32.5 million.

In consideration of your assistance,We agreed to offer you,upon acceptance to this proposal 20% of the total sum and 5% has mapped out to cover all sundry expenses both parties might incur, locally or internationally, during the course of this transaction.And the remaining 75% will be for me and my mother for our life investment in your country.

I will relate to you Security Company particulars upon receipt of your approval for more information and fell free to ask questions you consider relevant.The confidentiality of this proposal will be highly appreciated.

Thank as we await your urgent response.

Best Regards,

Mr.Paul Khumalo
_________________________________________________________________
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger 
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=wlmailtagline