These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 27, 2007

Dearest One

From: Kingsley Lampty - kingsleylampty@ozu.es

Dearest One,



I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not had previous correspondence, please bear with me.



I am Kingsley Lampty from Cote d Ivoire, the only child of Late Mr Patrick Lampty.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my Uncles; they have taken away my late father's properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents.



I wanted to escape to anywhere I can have a good life but he hides away my travelling documents. Luckily he did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents and amongst them includes a deposit certificate of the sum of US$ 3.5 million (Three million Five Hundred united state dollars) which my father deposited in one of the leading bank with my name as the next of kin.



However, I shall forward to you the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of this money out of this country for investment.



If you are willing to help me kindly get back to me as soon as possible.

I am waiting for your urgent and positive response.



Please do keep this between us for now and don't disclose it till I come over to your country after the transfer.



I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation of your effort and 5% for any other expenses you might incurred during this transaction.



Thank you and God bless

Kingsley Lampty