These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, September 16, 2007

DEAR RESPECTED ONE KINDLY ASSIT ME

From: barristerdavidsmith - davidsmith_chambers01@yahoo.fr

Law Offices of David Smith
A Professional Law Corporation
550 B.Sereaka Blvd., Suite 201
ABUJAH, NIG 90004
Office: (234) 8034-619958.
DIRECT LINE: +234-808-807-1111

Dear Respected One.

I feel the surprise this mail will bring you at first sight. I got your
contacts through the search for a reliable and trustworthy person can handle
this transaction with. Before I proceed, I would like you to know that what I
am about to tell you is not meant for public knowledge. Should it be made
public, my license as a practicing Attorney will be revoked.

I am Barrister DAVIS SMITH (SAN), Senior Advocate in the supreme high court of
justice, The personal Attorney to Late Engr.Larry Bruce, a national of United
States of America who was an Oil Contractor /Merchant (N.N.P.C OIL COMPANY
NIG) with our Government,who died in a motor accident with his family along
Sagbama road on the 17th July 2003.None of them survive the tragedy, herein
after shall be referred to as my client.

My late client has a huge amount of money, amounted to USD$5.7million ( Five
Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which was kept with the
security company and the security company has given to me a notice of 2 weeks
to get the Next of Kin to the deceased or they have the money confiscated.

I have been searching for his relation and I have not seen anyone, So I
decides to go through the internet by using his last name to search because my
client is a foreigner from United States Of America. My late client did know
state any one as his next of kin on his deposit documents hence am contacting
you now to act as his next of kin while I will furnish you with all the legal
documents/certificates.

I will appreciate your response / concern towards my late client, If you act
as the next of kin or help me in the search of his relatives. I hope to hear
from you as soon as you read this mail. For more confidential reasons, reply
this very mail through my private email address.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the
trust we have bestowed in you

Yours truly,

Barrister DAVID SMITH
Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN)
Private email : davidsmith_chambers01@yahoo.fr
Office Email : professionallawcorpationdavids@pc.nu