These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dear Kor Bonthuis

From: kevin abugu - ikechambers2007@hotmail.com

From : The Principal Attorney
Ike Chambers (Legal Practitioners).
11 Rue Du Boulevard
Lome Togo.
Private Email ikechambers2007@hotmail.com
Call me +228 938 71 44

Urgent Attention Kor Bonthuis,
I am Barrister kevin Ike ,a solicitor at law and a personal attorney to
Late Mr P.O.Bonthuis,here in after shall be referred to as my client.My
client worked as an independent contractor to the Shell Development Company
here in Lome Togo.On the 21st of April 2005, my client, his wife and their
only daughter were involved in a car accident along Nouvissi express Road
and all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients
extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessfull. I have contacted you
to assist in repartrating fund valued at Twenty Five Million Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars only($US 25.500,000.00) left behind by my
client with a Finance Security Firm here in Lome Togo before it gets
confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Finance Firm where this
amount were deposited.The Director of the Finance company contacted me on
friday 15-08-2003 and asked that I as the attorney to the late should
present either his cousins or his next of kin so that they will release and
transfer the fund left in their custody.Ever since then, I have made several
attempts to locate any of his cousins or next of kin so that they will come
forward to put in claims to the said fund but unfortunately, I discovered
that in all his files with my chambers,he never metioned having any
relatives nor cousin's. After several attempts to trace any of his
relative,I decided to contact you.

One fact remains clear,that anybody I present to the bank as his next of
kin,shall inherit the fund and it is based on this fact that I ask you to
get back to me immediately so that we both will discuss on terms of
pertnership in this issue so that I will forward your name to the bank as
his legitimate next of kin backed up with a sworn affidavit of oaths from
the magistrate court of Togo.

Be advised that this transaction is 100% risk-free as this transaction will
remain sealed for life at the conclusion which will not take more than Three
weeks. I await your immediate response so that I will give you a more
comprehensive detail as regards to this transaction.Reply and Call me
lmmediately on +228 938 7144 My private e-mail address
ikechambers2007@hotmail.com

Now our questions are:-
1, Your Full names,
2. What will be my commission?
3. Your direct phone / fax number if available?

Best Regards.
Barrister , Kevin Ike
Chambers (Legal Practitioners).
Lome Togo
Call me +228 938 71 44
Contact me on this email address ikechambers2007@hotmail.com

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now!
http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01