These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 27, 2007

Dear belove

From: lilian nobo - lilian_nobo14@yahoo.co.in

Dear belove,

Greetings to you. My name is Miss Lilian Nobo. I am writing you from Cote D'ivoire. As you are aware there is a civil war here and the war claim the life of my parents that is why I am writing you for assistance.

My late father was from Bouake in the north. This place is now in the rebels hands. He was killed for supporting the government side.I am 21 years old girl and my school has been terminated by the crisis I want to reveal to you that my late father made a deposit in a security company here of $9,500,000( Nine million five hundren thousand dollars) This money was for an investment in overseas when he died. I have all the proof with me.

Meanwhile,Before the death of my parents,My late father told me that He deposited a truck box containing U.S $ 9.500 M Dollars with a security company in Abidjan Cote d Ivoire where I am residing now. I have gone to the office of the security company with the certificate of the deposit of this consignment and with the agreement that my late father entered with this company to verify that this consignment is still there but the agreement states that I would need the assistance of a foreign partner who will claim this truck box on my name since I am still under-age for my securities.

Please I want you to consider this and get back to me I will give you more information about this project as soon as you get back to me You will need to arrange a school for me and keep the money safe.

Please write me back and send your detail
1,telephone number,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
2,your country,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
3,your occpuation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
3,your fax,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
3,copy of your passport..............
4,residential area.............
5,your photo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

Thank you so much and May God bless you for caring for an orphan.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours, Miss Lilian Nobo.


---------------------------------
Do you get hundreds of mails everyday? Delete none. Keep them all.

---------------------------------
Do you get hundreds of mails everyday? Delete none. Keep them all