These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 19, 2007

CONTACT ME FAST

From: smith andrew - andrew_smith_19766@yahoo.co.uk

Newburgh House
Charter Court Way
Swansea west Glam
SA7 9EH
United Kingdom
andrew_smith_19766@yahoo.co.uk

Hello,
I am Mr. Smith Andrew, an Auditor of a London bank. During the course of our auditing, I discovered a floating fund of (£10M.) Ten Million British Pounds in an account opened in the bank in 2004 and since Jan 2005 nobody has operated on this account.

After a lot of investigation I discovered that the owner of the account late Rafik Hariri died without a beneficiary. The money is floating and if I do not remit this money out it will be forfeited for nothing. The owner of the account is a foreigner. He died since February 14, 2005 and the account has no other beneficiary. My investigation proved to me that nobody
knows about this account or anything concerning it. So I want to grab this opportunity, as it is no harm to nobody to transfer the money out.

I need your assistance as a foreigner because the money cannot be approved to anybody here. The management must approve this payment to you if you have the correct information of this account, which I will give to you, upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet up with instruction of key bank official who is deeply involved with me in this project.

With our influence, we can transfer the money to any foreigner's reliable account, which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending our physical arrival at your end for sharing. At the conclusion of this business, you and I can share the money, 50% to me and 50% to you, and I will personally be happy if you can respond to this immediately so that we can receive these funds from the bank immediately.

Regards.
Mr. Smith Andrew.


---------------------------------
You're not bound to your email address, it's a snitch to switch. Give Yahoo! Mail a try.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Tryit now