These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 15, 2007

BUSINESS PROPOSAL FROM BARRSUSAN WOODS

From: woods mrs susan - s_swoods5@hotmail.com

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Susan Woods, I am the personal Attorney to late, Mr. Michael Blair a national of your country, who was an expatriate contractor with the Niger Delta Development Commission. On the 12th of December 2003, my late client, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along Warri/Portharcourt Road. Unfortunately they All lost their lives in the event of the fatal accident.

Since then I made several enquiries in your Embassy here to locate any of my late client's extended relatives, this has proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but to no avail. I have contact you to assist me in receiving the money and properties left behind by my late client as a last resort, before they get confiscated. His Bank here has the intention of declaring his account with them dormant/unserviceable and subsequently frozen his huge deposit with them. My Late client has a deposit of US$15m (fifteen million U.S. dollars) with this Bank.

The Bank issued me a notice to provide my late client's Next-of-Kin or have the account confiscated within the next 21 banking days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives of my client for over one full year now, I seek your consent to present you as the Next-of-Kin of the deceased having come from the same country, so that the proceeds of his bank account valued at $15 million can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money. I propose 60% of the total sum comes to me, while you get 30% for your involvement, 10% shall be for expenses or tax as your government may require.

I shall make all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up our claim that you are the Next-of-Kin available through the Federal High Court,all procedures have been worked out. All I require is your honest cooperation as a sincere Partner to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me at (barrsusanwoods@yahoo.com.hk) to enable us discus further.

Regards,Barrister Susan Woods.


_________________________________________________________________
Check the weather nationwide with MSN Search: Try it now!
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=weather&FORM=WLMTAG