These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 01, 2007

BiO Mail AttnSteven Mocking

From: Ansa E Eboh - ansaeboh@fromru.com

The following message was sent to you via the Bioinformatics.Org email form.
The sender is user Ansa E Eboh .
To report abuse, please forward this message to .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Ansa Eboh
Associate Member of Ansa/George Chambers,
Call into Bar in 1985,Areas of
Practice,
Commercial Law,Insurance and
Reinsurance,Banking.
Commercial Judicial Review.
Lome-Togo.

Attn:Steven Mocking,

I am Barrister Ansa Eboh, a solicitor at law, personal
attorney to my Mr J.C.Mocking, a national Of your
country,who used to work as a contractor in LomeTogo.

Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the
24th of June 2005, my client, were involved in a car
accident along Kpalime express Road. All occupants of the
vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have
made several enquiries here to locate any of my clients
extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to
search through with his name which motivated me to contact
you, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted
you. I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the
fund valued at US$20.5 million left behind by my client
before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by
the Security Finance Firm(bank) where this huge amount
were deposited.

The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice
to provide the next of kin or have his account
confisicated within the next twenty one official working
days Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the
relatives for over 2 years now, I seek the consent to
present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you
have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this
account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall
then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for
transfer. I have all necessary information and legal
documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require
from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this
transaction goes through and for more details.

KINDLY GIVE ME A SHORT CALL AFTER GOING THROUGH THIS MAIL.
TELEPHONE NUMBER. +228 999 10 07.

Marrital Status.................
Age.................................
Phone Number.. ................
Fax Number.......................

Best regards.

FROM BARRISTER ANSA EBOH(ESQ)
ROYAL CHAMBER LOME TOGO
14,RUE LE PRESIDEN LOME TOGO
WEST AFRICA
CALL ME