These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 05, 2007

ATTENTION TREAT AS URGENT

From: David Myles - dmyles@uk2.net

I sincerely apologize for intruding into your privacy, especially by
contacting you through this means for a business transaction of this
magnitude, but due to its seriousness and urgency it therefore became
necessary for me to seek for your assistance.

I am David Myles, a Solicitor at law. I am the personal lawyer to
Mr. Gabriel a nationality of your Country who was a Seasoned
Contractor with Shell Petroleum Company in Lagos. He unfortunately died
in the plane crash of Union Transport Africaines Flight Boeing 727 in
Cotonou, Benin republic on the December 25, 2003. You will read more
details about the crash on visiting this website:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my
clients extended relatives, all to no avail. After these several
unsuccessful attempts, I decided to seek your assistance.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property
left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the Bank where his huge deposits were lodge.
Particularly, the Intercontinental Bank Plc, where the deceased had an
account valued at about Five Million, Five Hundred And Twenty Two
Thousand United States Dollars (US$5.522M) has issued me a notice to
provide the Next of Kin or have the account confiscated within the next
ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 4
Months now I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin of the
deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at (USD5.522M) can
be paid to you and then you and I can share the money. 50% to me, 10%
will be set aside for expenses and 40% to you.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal
through and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Do not
forget to include the below information.

1. FULL NAME
2. YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
3. YOUR CURRENT TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER,
4. YOUR MARITAL STATUS
5. YOUR OCCUPATION.
6. AGE

Copy your reply to my alternative mailbox dmyles@hispaniconline.com


David Myles.
Legal Practitioner & Solicitor
Co-operate Consultant/Advocate