These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 30, 2007

Zuhair let me hear from you

From: DR COLLINS BAKASSI - cbakassie@hotmail.com

FIRST Inland BANK PLC
Mainland Nasco building,
29 Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos
NIGERIA.
Tel:- +23414370774
www.firstinlandbankplc.net

Dear Zuhair,
Good day to you.

With due respect and regard I have decided to contact you on a transaction
which requires trust and confidence among us believing that you will be of
valuable assistance in this regard.

I am DR COLLINS BAKASSI. I am the Manager in charge of
Claims/Reconcilliation Department with First Inland Bank Plc. Mainland
Nasco building, 29 Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos,Nigeria.


I am writing in respect of a Foreign customer of my Bank Late Engr.Mark
Zuhair, with account number FAB/001-000-8001-000-USD here in the Bank. This
customer died in auto-crash here in Nigeria, along with his wife and two
children on September 19th 2002. Since the demise of this customer,my Bank
has watched with keen interest to see the next of kin of this customer but
all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of
US$10,000,000.00 (Ten million United States Dollars) only.

This money was deposited by this customer shortly before he died. All
frantic efforts made to contact the next of kin to this customer yeilded no
result. I have sent a routine notification to his forwarded address but got
no reply. After some time,we discovered from his contract employers
(CHEVRON PETROCHEMICAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY) that has died . This customer
did not even declare any names of his next of kin or relations in all his
official Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank.

Since there was no declaration of any names in the deposit documents of this
late customer here in the Bank,I decided to seek for a trustworthy ,honest
and reliable person whose name shall be presented to my Bank as the
beneficiary / next of kin to the depositor of the fund.I rejoiced when I got
your contact and realizing that your name and country has significant
similarity to that of the deceased.I therefore wish to contact you to seek
for your co-operation and assistance to enable me to present you to my Bank
as the beneficiary of the fund/ next of kin to this late customer since no
one will ever come for the claim of this money so that the fruits of this
old man's labour will not end up in the pockets of the Top Government
officials who are overseeing the activities of Banks here in my country as
unclaimed fund.

My Bank will relly and act with regard to paper work only. MY Bank is not
going to consider or look into your true relationship with the deceased.

No one outside my department here in the Bank knows the depositor of the
fund did not declare any name as his next of kin except as I am now bringing
this information to your kind attention.The banking ethics here does not
allow such money to stay more than seven years.Such money is confiscated to
the bank's treasury as unclaimed fund after this period and will end up into
the purse of top Goverment officials.

Upon the receipt of your response, I shall send you by e-mail the text of
the application needed to be submitted for the claim of this money by you.

After reading this mail, Kindly get back to me immediately by e-mail through
my alternative email address:- drcbakassy@hotmail.com,
to signify your interest and assure me of your trust and reliablity in
this regard.

In your reply include also your private Telephone numbers to enable me to
call you immediately to give you the brighter pictures of this friendly
transaction.

I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a transparent and
legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the
law.Sincerely speaking,this business does not involve any risk whatsoever (
100% riskfree ) and will not affect you or the operations of your bussiness
in any way. My position with my bank already guarantees the swift execution
of this project. We will discuss much in details when I do receive your
response

I look forward to a sincere and successfull business relationship with you.
My best regard to your family.
I am expecting your immediate reply.
Yours Respectfully,

DR COLLINS BAKASSI.
Send reply to :- drcbakassy@hotmail.com

_________________________________________________________________
Now you can see trouble…before he arrives
http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_protection_0507