These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 30, 2007

VERY URGENT CONFIDENTIAL

From: Barr Henry Okocha - hokocha_attorneyatlaw@yahoo.fr

FROM: BARR HENRY G. OKOCHA.{Esq.}


Dear Friend,

Good day, Firstly, I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a Certified mail/Post-mail. This is due to the urgency and importance of the information. Hence, this letter to you. I humbly crave your indulgence to read this e-mail with all seriousness of purpose devoid of any doubt in your mind because this project is based on Trust, Confidentiality and Sincerity of purpose in order to have an acceptable meeting of the minds. I am a fifty five (55) years old established Lawyer. My American client Late Mr. John E. Parker who based in Lagos (Now deceased) hereinafter shall be referred to as "My Client."

Seven years ago, my client successfully executed a contract for the Federal Government worth $16.3 million dollars. A part payment of $6.million dollars was paid to my client, while the balance of $10.3million Dollars was still unpaid before my client died. However, all my efforts to locate the possible next of kin proved abortive.

Until his sudden demise, He was not married and was 49years old. Now the crux of this E-LETTER is that the Federal Government is fully paying all contractors who have successfully executed their contracts. My client is among those due to be paid in this second quarter payment schedule. As his personal attorney before his sudden death, I have been officially notified and instructed to forward particulars of my client's next of kin so that he/she can be paid the outstanding $10.3Million dollars. I know he did not leave any valid WILL because he died intestate. This fund will therefore be paid to whosoever I present to his bank [UNION BANK OF NIGERIA, PLC] as the possible next of kin. In a nutshell, I intend to channel this fund to the account of a clever but reliable person who upon successful payment of the money will earn 30% thereof, while 70% will be for me. Your nationality does not matter as all modalities have been perfected and put in place to pay whoever I present as the next of kin.

This transaction will take about 8 working days only to conclude as soon as you indicate your interest. For prompt action, contact me urgently by email through [hokocha_attorneyatlaw@yahoo.fr] I shall role out the modalities for the actualization of this project as soon as I receive your response. Please, do accord this transaction the confidentiality it deserves.

Best Regards,
BARR. HENRY OKOCHA. (Principal Partner)
Attorney @ Law. Esq.

NB: You don't have to be a blood relative of my client to claim this inheritance. Please reply so that I can elucidate on how to proceed. Please reply via my alternative email address:hokocha_attorneyatlaw@yahoo.fr


---------------------------------------------------


View my photo!

Here's how:

1) Visit the link below to go to Snapfish.

http://www2.snapfish.com/viewsharedphoto/p=46291188377401540/l=300314404/g=104126124/otsc=SYE/otsi=SPIC
http://www2.snapfish.com/viewsharedphoto/p=46291188377401540/l=300314404/g=104126124/otsc=SYE/otsi=SPIC

If the link above does not work, highlight the link below using your cursor. Then copy and paste the link into your browser address window and hit the "Enter" or "Return" key on your keyboard.

http://www2.snapfish.com/viewsharedphoto/p=46291188377401540/l=300314404/g=104126124/otsc=SYE/otsi=SPIC
http://www2.snapfish.com/viewsharedphoto/p=46291188377401540/l=300314404/g=104126124/otsc=SYE/otsi=SPIC

2) If you'd like, you can easily order a FREE 4x6" reprint of my photo, right from Snapfish! Just click the "order prints" button while viewing my photo.

And if you create your own Snapfish account, you can get 20 FREE digital camera prints and develop your first roll of film FREE.

Start sharing photos online too as a great way to stay connected with friends and family.


Snapfish - the best value in photography