These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 13, 2007

Urgent Confirmation Needed

From: Lucky Khumalo - zenith603@excite.com

Good day,

Do not be surprised about receiving this confidential
proposal from somebody you do not know. It is as a
result of the urgency and nature of the business that
made me contact you in this manner. I am Mr. Lucky
Khumalo, an attorney from Durban, South Africa and a
personal attorney to late Mr. John Cuthbertson,
(hereinafter referred to as my "client") an
expatriate and an oil/mining contractor who used to
work in my country back in Africa as an Engineering
Consultant with South African mining Corporation. On
the 31st of January 2000, my client died from an air
crash aboard Alaska Airline flight 261 that crashed
into the Pacific Ocean on January 31, 2000
(http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/index.html).
My client used to be a close friend of my late father
who also died four years ago. Shortly, before my
client's death, he had instructed me to prepare his
WILL but without a named beneficiary yet. He had
already signed the WILL and was contemplating on
making his pet dog the beneficiary sinc

The reason for contacting you is to assist me urgently
in repatriating the sum of Twenty five million six
hundred and U.S. Dollars (US$25,600,000) left behind
by my client before his death. This amount of money is
kept in safe custody with a security/finance company
operating between Africa and Europe. The security
company has issued me a notice to provide the next-of-
kin of my client or have the money declared
unserviceable and returned to the South African
government.

I cannot claim this money myself because of my
position as the Attorney to the deceased and the
Security company is aware of this situation. Since I
have been unsuccessful in locating any of his
relatives for five years now, I seek your consent for
a confidential co-operation with me so that I can
present you as the next-of-kin to my client – Mr. John
Cuthbertson for the money to be paid to you as the
beneficiary. Note that this transaction is simple and
risk free because I will provide you with expert legal
services, documentations and transaction codes that
will guarantee the successful execution of this deal
with the security/finance company. All I require is
your honesty and serious co-operation to enable us see
the deal through. I guarantee you that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law. I wish to
point out that after the claims, I would want 20% of
this money to be shared among charity organizations,
while the remaining 80% is shared equal.

You will agree with me that it is a better judgment
for us to claim this money and put into
profitable/peaceful use than allowing it to be
confiscated and divided amongst the corrupt government
in South Africa. If you are capable of handling this
transaction, get back to me with your full names and
telephone numbers to enable us discuss and proceed
accordingly.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Lucky Khumalo.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.
http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?gamekey=monopolyherenow