These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 17, 2007

Sincere associate neededASAP

From: Mr W K Mok - wk1000mok@yahoo.com.hk

Hang Seng Bank
Fu Shan Mansion 25
Taikoo Shing Road,
Taikoo Shing Branch
Hong Kong.
Email: mokoo22@yahoo.com.hk
Tel:+2348056825573

Dear Friend,

May I be granted the opportunity to introduce myself, I am Mr. Mok
Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer of the Foreign operations
dept of the Hang Seng Bank ltd,Taikoo Shing Branch.I have a obscured
business suggestion for you. Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client
General Aadel Akgaal Bastaan who was with the Iraqi Military forces,and
also a business man made a numbered fixed deposit for 12 calendar
months, with a value of Eighteen Million Euros only in my branch. Upon
maturity several notice was sent to him, during the Iraq war. Again
after the war another notification was sent and still no response came
from him. We later find out that the General Aadel Akgaal Bastaan and his
family had been killed during the war in a bomb blast. You can read
more about the bombings on visiting these sites below:

1.http://www.ccmep.org/usbombingwatch/2003.htm#3/19/03
2.http://civilians.info/iraq/deaths_data.php

After further investigation it was also discovered that GeneralAadel
Akgaal Bastaan did not declare any next of kin in his, official papers
including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in
me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his
deposit in my bank. So, Eighteen Million Euros is still lying in my
bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most
is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration 2 years
the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if
nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my Suggestion
to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of
kin to General Aadel Akgaal Bastaan so that you will be able to receive
his funds.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we
shall come out successful. I have contacted an attorney thatwill
prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to
General Aadel Akgaal Bastaan, all that is required from you at this
stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the
attorney can commence his job. After you have been made the next of
kin, the attorney will also fill in for claims on your behalf and secure
the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor for the move
of the funds to an account that will be provided by you.
There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going
adopt a legalized method and the Attorney will prepare all the
necessary documents.

Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning
this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank
account the sharing ratio is open for negotiation for you.The
percentage sharing will be 70%-30%,70% for me and 30% for your assistance.
Should you be interested please send me the following:

1.Full Names
2.Contact Address
3.Company name
4.phone & Fax Numbers, for faster communication.
5.Scanned copy of Identification

to my private email address(mokoo22@yahoo.com.hk) and shortly after,
I shall provide you with more details of this operation. Your earliest
response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

W K Mok