These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 16, 2007

REFAITH PETERS FOUNDATION 1582007

From: FAITH JOY PETERS - faith_petersfoundation1@o2.pl

From:Mrs Faith Joy Peters,
Dearest Friend,

I am the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment for
cancer now.I am married to Dr.George Peter.We were married for eleven
years without a child.He died after a brief illness that lasted for only
four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his
death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home
which the Bible is against.When my late husband was alive he deposited the
sum of $5 Million (Five Million U.S Dollars) with one security company.

Presently,this money is still with the Security Company.Recently,my Doctor
told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer
problem.Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my
condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a
Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to
instruct here in.
I want a church or individual that will use this to fund
churches,orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure
that the house of God is maintained.The Bible made us to understand that
Blessed is the hand that giveth.I took this decision because I don't have
any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not
Christians and I don't want
my husbands hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers.

I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly
manner,hence
the reason for taking this bold decision.I am not afraid of death hence I
know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the
Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall
hold my peace.I don't need any telephone communication in this regard
because of my health and because of the presence of my husband's relatives
around me always.I
don't want them to know about this development.

With God all things are possible.As soon as I receive your reply I shall
give you the contact of the Security Company.I will also issue you a
letter of authority that will empower you as the original-beneficiary of
this fund.I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord
is my shepherd.My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy
Christian.Whoever that wants
to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit,and truth.Please always be
prayerful all through your life.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sousing for a church or
Christian individual for this same purpose.Please assure me that you will
act Accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hear from you.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord,His Love.
I await your response.
Regards and God Bless.
Mrs Faith Joy Peters