These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Re Confidential

From: Sister Lambakar Abu - lambakarabu@yahoo.com

Sister Lambakar Abu.
Mission Life Church,
Church Mission Road,off Wuse Street,
Obodo Island.

Dear Lordship,

Greetings to you,I am Mrs Lambakar Abu,a New christian convert,Sister Love Lambakar Abu,a widow to Late Dr Lambakar Abu.I am 65years old,I have cancer of the Cervix.From indications,my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than Three months because the cancer stage has gotten to a very Severe stage.

My husband died of heart attack after he found out,he is HIV positive because,he is a wealthy known man.Our only daughter died in Bomb attack that happend in river state Obodo Island,on 27th June last year. My late husband was very wealthy and I inherited all his wealth,our physician told me few weeks back that I may not live more than three months time,I am so scared. So,I decided to divide part of his wealth,by contributing to the well beign of Churches,well NGO's,less privileged people and handicapped in the society.

I live in Obodo Island.I am Proposing to you for this task/help needed,I am willing to donate half a million ( $500,000.00) Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars to you for the development of the privileged ones around you and the one living with HIV/AIDS.Our ATTORNEY will file an immediate application for the transfer of the fund in your name for the enhancement of their comfort.

As said,I want you to be praying for me regarding my ill-health,I have come to find out since my late spiritual birth,wealth acquisition without God one's life is vanity.


Yours In Christ,
Sister Mrs Love Lambakar Abu