These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 30, 2007

PLEASE THIS FUND IS FOR CHARITY HOMES

From: natalia kuesi - nataliakuesi@yahoo.fr

Dear Friend,


After Reading your profile,i became intrested in you and also want to know you more better in this Humanitarian project which am contacting you to carry out

My name is Mrs.Natalia kuesi, widow of late Mr Roger w. kuesi ,The former owner of The largest tele communication company here in benin Republic,Now suffering a long time breast canser.From every indecations my condition now very critical as day passes by.


My late husband was shot dead in Abidjan by the Government soldiers on an accusation of sponsoring a failed coup by the Late Gen. Robert Guei on the 19th of September 2002.
Since our marriage we couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death,I inherited all his business and wealth. Now The doctor has advised me that I will not live for more than 2 months, So I have now decided to spread all my wealth,to contribute mainly to the development of charity in Africa, America , Asia and Europe.am sorry if you are embarrased by my mail.


I found your e-mail address as a real Child of God for over a month now that i have been investigating about you to know if really you are working according to the direction of God, After all my investigation am convince,and i have decided to contact you,but if for any reason you find this mail offensive,you can ignore it and please accept my appology.before my late husband died he was a major oil tycoon,in Benin and deposited the sum of 2.5million dollars (Two million, Five Hundred Thounsand dollars) in a security vault in Abroad some years ago,thats all i have left now,i need you to collect this funds and distribute it yourself to charity.

So that when i die my soul can rest in peace.the funds will be entirely in hands and in management.i hope God gives you the wisdom to touch very many lives,that is my main concern.20% of this money will be for your time and effort,while 80% goes to charity.


God bless you.

Mrs Natalia kuesi.
_________________________________________________________________
Besoin d'un e-mail ? Créez gratuitement un compte Windows Live Hotmail et gagnez du temps avec l'interface à la Outlook !
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/default.asp