These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 23, 2007

PLEASE REPLY IMMEDIATELY

From: WETR INC - wetr@easymail.hu

Mrs Fareeza Al Karbouli
House 922,Halal-Babel
Al-Masbah,Baghdad,
Rep. of Iraq

As-Salaam Alaikum, Wa Rahamatullah,Wa-Barakatuhoo

Please forgive me for for bordering you at this time,myself and my family need
your assistance at this critical time,we are dying here in hundreds please I want
to emigrate to your country with my children.
I understand your apprehension,since we have not met or known each other
before,but I beg you in the name of almighty allah,to have patience and listen to
me,

I am writing this message from Zagros, a border city in Iraq-Syrian (west of
Sinjar) Iraq, called the pit of hell.
I got your address when I stumbled on your name and country as I have suffered to
be their with my family and be free from war finally.

I am not writing this to deceive you,but I am writing due to the circumstance and
the situation of things here,as I can no more rely on anybody here considering my
previous experience.


My name is Mrs Fareeza Al Karbouli,I am an Iraqi national,from the kurdish town of
Quadagha,the wife of Mr Wafiq Al Karbouli,who died in a car crash here in Iraq,few
days after returning from your country on a business trip.
Though we were together in the same car,but I thank the almighty allah,for sparing
my life,though with a spinal cord injury which has kept me perpetually bedridden.
I am really passing through hell here with my children,since my husband's death
and I want to leave Iraq and settle finally in your country with my children.
I am a mother of a boy and two girls,I also worked as an instructor/interpreter to
foriegn troops in Fallujah during the war in Iraq,but presently I am the
prinicipal accountant with Al-baiji Oil Refinery 125 miles(250km)north of Baghdad.

Please I have contacted you because I have only I week to provide somebody from
your country to receive my belongings when they arrive your country,so I have to
make this sacrifies as I cannot afford to lose all my husband and I have laboured
to make for more than 30 years.
As result of these crisis in my country and by virtue of my position in the oil
refinery in Al-baiji, I was able to move out a huge sum of money from the call-
deposit,in my office in the refinery,to a security / finance company (DABI
SADEARAT)based in Tehran,Iran,for safe-keeping.

However I had instructed Dabi Sadarrat to transfer the boxes to its affiliate
company in Europe since I was planing to travel to London for medical treatment as
I wanted to use that opportunity to receive the money in Europe as that will make
everything very easy tansfering it to your country.
My hospital here has already issued me a referral letter to Stoke Mandeville
National Spinal Injuries Centre Stoke Mandeville Hospital in London for
treatment,but I having waited for 3 attempts,I decided to contact you,I am
therefore soliciting for your assistance to claim the box on my behalf, since I
cannot leave here now for some unforseen reasons.
I cannot continue to wait here since I do not know how long this will take,my
consignment is now in Europe and the security company has issued me an altimatum
to provide a trustee within one week,or they will send my consignments to the
British Treasury as unclaimed luggage.

Please one of those boxes contains a very huge sum of money and the security
company is not aware of that,If they send this to the treasury,I am afraid they
might discover this and seize my money.
I want to present you to the Security/Finance Company as the Trustee of the
consignment on my behalf,so that they can transfer it to you until I am able to
sort myself out here,so please reply immediately.

On receipt of your positive response,I shall disclose to you the amount involved
and other details you need to know.I am also ready for any agreement provided you
are considerate enough,I am ready to offer 17% to you and 3% to take care of
overall expenses incured in the course of the transaction.Though we can still
negotiate more on that aspect.

Finally,I have taken time to elaborate on myself and the nature of the business
for your understanding, you are therefore free to ask questions in areas you don't
understand.You are also at liberty to accept or reject my humble proposal.
If you are in acceptance,please reply immediately with your full name
,address,telephone and fax numbers and maybe other vital information that may
help us in this transaction,which shall also be forwarded to the Security and
finance Company to enable them release the consignment to you.

However,please i want to beg here that you do not take undue advantage of this
unforeseen circumstance,and the trust i have bestowed in you even without knowing
you well.
To enable me attend to your response urgently and most importantly,for security
reasons, you can write me through my alternative email:

mrsfha056@yahoo.com.tr

Please treat with utmost confidentiality.
Regards
Mrs Fareeza Al Karbouli