These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

PLEASE KINDLY PARDON ME FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE

From: elvis roberts - elvis.er007@hotmail.com

FROM: MRS.ELVIS ROBERTS BENSONAdd: 43 Nelson Mandela Avenue South Africa EMAIL:elvis_rb@yahoo.com My Dear in the Lord, Good Day, PLEASE KINDLY PARDON ME FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE Please, kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this letter may cost you because I know it may come to you as a surprise as we' have no previous correspondence. Your first reaction to this mail will be total rejection, scare and may be unbelief, owing largely to the atrocities people committed these days. But this mail comes from a devastated, sorrowful and emotional ladened soul that needs compassion from a kind and good spirited person to wipe away my tears, perhaps when i am gone beyond this sinful world. As an international subject, therefore, with due respect and apology, I want you to handle it very discreetly,confidentially and with utmost secrecy. I got your contact as I was searching for helping hand in your country, this is why I decided to appeal to you directly for assistance because I' have no relations or friends in your country for help me. I am MRS. ELVIS ROBERTS BENSON from Zimbabwe . I am a widow being that I lost my husband last year. My husband was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death .He was assassinated last January by the rebels following the political uprising. But before the death of my husband, he anticipated some dangers and so he deposited the sum of (US$28.3 Million United States Dollars) in the name of our only son JERRY ROBERTS BENSON with the help of reputable security company in south Africa with the intention of using it to open fertilizer manufacturing company among other companies in our neighboring country (Swaziland) after his university education. On the 15th January 2005, the war veterans and some supporters of (ZANU-PF) ruling party trooped into our compound and assassinate him (my husband) to death. Since then, they have been terrorizing my only son, JERRY BENSON, but he managed to escape to a neighboring country, South Africa as a political asylum seeker (refugee). But his position in South Africa does not permit him to open an account or run any huge financial business. I want you to do me a favor to receive these funds to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary. For your assistance, I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have 20% of the money for your assistance, and helping my family investing these funds, or you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country.Which ever the option you want, please do notify me in your reply. I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me and my only son JERRY, indicate your interest in replying soonest via my EMAIL:elvis_rb@yahoomail.com Upon your immediate response, I will immediately arrange and send to you all the information's that will empower your good self in finalizing the transaction with the Security Company in South Africa Thanks with regards. MRS.ELVIS ROBERTS BENSON Waiting for your prompt and positive response
_________________________________________________________________
Explore the seven wonders of the world
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE