These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 30, 2007

Please Kindly Help Me Out

From: Merian Bello - merianbello22@yahoo.com

Good Morning Sir

I'm more than happy to send you this mail,how are you doing today?i believe you had a nice day and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal,

My name is Merian Bello, am (26yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am confortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Usman Bello was the managing director of RICHARD COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in KIGALI (the capital city of Rwanda my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Revrend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

i am contacting you for urgent business porpoise. wish you will assist me received my money and earn your 30% of the total amount of US$8.2million) Eight million two hundred thousand United State Dollars.which my late father intend to invest in to real Estate and industrial production before his death, so if you are interested to assist and received this fund from the C.M.S Bank Of Senegal, where this fund has been head. then you can write me on my private
Email, merianbello22@yahoo.com and upon your response I Will tell you more about on how will can achieve this successfully.
best regards.
Merian Bello