These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Request

From: Mushtary Poindashoeva - mushpoind@yahoo.com

Dear friend,Greetings to you.How are you and other members of your family? hope you all are very fine.In my search for a reliable and a trust worthy person,I got your contact after my decision.I have decided to seek your help in carrying out my last wishes. My name is Mrs.Mushtary Poindashoeva, I'm a 34 years old woman from Tajikistan and a staff of the UN .I was also married to an Ivoriane who died along with my two children in a car accident 5 years ago. My late husband was a merchant and he owned two business in Singapore and Dubai.Before this happened, my business and concern for making money was all I live for. I never really cared about other values in life. But since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist helpless families. I have been helping orphans in orphanage/motherless homes. I have also donated some money for humanitarian needs in Sudan, Kenya, Somalia,Bangladesh and some Asian countries. I was moved with great pity and compassion for people out there that need Love and help from people like us so, I decided to make this contribution on assisting people over there, with my late husband deposited sum of $5,500,000.00 USD which in a long-term deposit account in a bank. Presently, I'm in a hospital in Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire) where I have been undergoing treatment for oesophagi cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money is been invested in your country.You are to start up a company or business in my name or our name and use my own part of profits per month to distribute to helpless people. Since my relatives and friends have plundered and stolen so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony to entrust this only huge responsibility to any of them.If you are capable to handle this ,for security reasons please reply through my private email; mushpoind@yahoo.com .May you and your family blessed.Mushtary Poindashoeva.
_________________________________________________________________
Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club. 
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink