These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 13, 2007

My Dear

From: D ONYEIKE ASSOCIATES CHAMBERS - donyieke660@hotmail.com

Barr. Daniel Onyeike (ESQ) D. ONYEIKE ASSOCIATES CHAMBERS.SOLICITOR & ADVOCATE L.L.B.NO. 35 APAPA TOWN, APAPALAGOS, NIGERIA.
My Dear, I am Barrister Daniel Onyeike (Esq) I am the personal attorney to Mr. Alex Mitchell from your country and was working with "Shell Oil Company" here in Nigeria. Herein, shall be referred to as my late client. On the 21st of April 2005, my client, his wife and their three Children were involved in a car accident. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several efforts to locate any of my clients extended relatives but this has proved unsuccessful. After these several attempts proved abortive, I decided to search over the internet to locate any person from his country to have it as a deal. I want to present your information as the real "next of kin" to my late client; and to assist me in claiming the funds deposited by my late client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where he deposited a big amount of money.

Few days ago, I was contacted by the manager of the bank to present the "next of kin" to my late client to claim the (USD$5,000,000:00) Five Million United States Dollars, deposited by my late client without any further delay. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the real relatives up till now, I now seek your consent to present you as the "next of kin" to my late client since you are from the same country, so that this amount can be claimed by you and then you and we will share the money as follows: 50% to me and 40% to you and 10% will be for all expenses that may be incurred by both parties during the process of the transaction. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up this claim in your favor. As it is now, the finance company will not question any person that I will present from your country as the next of kin to my late client. All I require from you now is your honest co-operation and your personal details to enable me to swear an affidavit at the High Court on your behalf as the real next of kin to my late client. I will send the affidavit and other reelected document to you for your self keeping and for the finance company to release the funds in your favor. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law. Your information I need includes: Your full name:Address:Tel/fax no:Date of birth/place of birth:Occupation: Best regards, Barr. Daniel Onyeike (Esq)D. ONYEIKE ASSOCIATES CHAMBERS.SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES L.L.B.
_________________________________________________________________
Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more….then map the best route!
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&ss=yp.bars~yp.pizza~yp.movie%20theater&cp=42.358996~-71.056691&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=950607&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01