These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, August 18, 2007

My Beneficiary

From: ben dore - email_dore4@yahoo.es

Dear Sir,
I know this mail will come as suprise to you but in a brief introduction. I am writing you following the impressive information about you. I was assured of your capability and reliability to assist me in this business transaction.
My name are Ben Dore from Zimbabwe and currently in the refugee village of the republic of Ghana,having lost my father,mother and brothers during the crises in my country.
My late father Mr. Mark Dore had $25million U.S. (Twenty-Five Million US dollars) with a security company here in ghana for future invesment before his sudden death. He was a major cocoa buyer and he also dealed in gold . I have the deposit documents as the next of kin,but the financial laws of ghana does not give
financial right to refugees and under age persons to operate such account.
I have contacted a financial attorney here in ghana and he advised me to scout for some one with the ability and background to help me recieve this funds abroad because of the amount involved, he promised he will be willing to work with such person by processing an affidavit and a change of ownership in your favour as the funds beneficiary to meet the storage company's requirement in these regard.
The Security Company law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained uncliamed after a period of time, the money will be transfered into the Vault as unclaimed fund.
It is therefore upon this discovery that I have decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or my beneficiary.
This will be forwarded to the security company in respect of the change of ownership to you overseas, i will also require assitance to travel outside Ghana to meet you as soon as this arrangement is concluded. I require a trusted fellow outside africa who can help me process the transfer of these funds from the storage company here in Accra,Ghana to you in your country urgently because of the prevailing in-security in the Africa continent.
I assure you of your share as foreign partner, in respect to this transaction. I require you to forward to me, your direct private telephone number for easy and effective communication.
I look forward to your response.
Best regards,
Mr. Dore Ben


---------------------------------

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!.


---------------------------------

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden