These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 05, 2007

MrsAlimah Mohammed

From: alimah mohammed - alimahmohammed2@hotmail.fr

Mrs.Alimah Mohammedfrom Ivory CoastWest Africa My Private email; alimahmohammed1@yahoo.fr Dearest Partner,I am Mrs Alimah Mohammed from Ivory Coast. I am a widow being that I lost my husband a couple of months ago. My husband was aserving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death Hewas assassinated by the rebels following the political uprising. Before his death he deposited a consignment contained the sum $5.5M in one ofthe security company here in Abidjan. According to my late husband,the money is meant for unward transfer to his partner for theimportation of cocoaprocessing machine. I have plans to do investmentin your country, like realestate and industrial production.N/B:Please contact me immediately My Private email;;alimahmohammed1@yahoo.frThanksand best regards. Alimah Mohammed
_________________________________________________________________
Le blog Messenger de Michel, candidat de la Nouvelle Star : analyse, news, coulisses… A découvrir !
http://michel-nouvelle-star2007.spaces.live.com