These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, August 04, 2007

Mr Wright Gilbson

From: MrWright Gilbson - wright_gilbson7@yahoo.com.hk

Wright Gilbson & Associates.
20 Lincoln's Inn Fields
London WC2A 3EE
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Wright Gilbson in London, my Late client an expatriate was Killed
in an unknown circumstance and before his death, deposited a
consignment containing $7,500,000.00 U.S Dollars with a vault Company
in Europe.
I decided to search for any of my late client's relative which has been

very difficult for me before those consignments get confiscated or
declared unserviceable by the vault company because they have given me
a
mandate to present any family heirs to my late client.
This is why I am writing to you so that I will assist you claim this
consignment. I will prepare every operation that will assist your
claim.
The consignment will be released to you within 12 working days after
you have filed in for claims. I will like you to acknowledge the
receipt
of this e-mail as soon as possible via my email with the following
information:
(1) Your full name.
(2) Home or office address.
(3) Your Private phone and fax numbers.
I look forward to your quick reply.
Sincerely,
Mr. Wright Gilbson