These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 08, 2007

is my humble pleasure From Dr John Momoh Jnr

From: DR John Momoh Jnr - john_momoh@hotmail.com

Sir,
It is my humble pleasure to write you this important letter, irrespective
of
the fact that we have not meet for the first time or known other
before.However Iam searching for a reliable and trust worthy
person,firm,or
group of persons that can assit me to invest wisley in your country. Iam
DR.JOHN MOMOH JNR,from Sierra Leone, son of the LATE HONR
SWARANDEN MOMOH,the former Minister of gold and diamond. In the past
years my country has been involved in a very horrible and bloody war in
which so many lives and properties were destroyed and many atrocities
were committed against humanity. My father was killed during war, because
of his support for the rebels movement in Sierra Leone. He was accused of
embezzlement of fund from the co-operation and funding ethnic Mining
forces, however, the truth and evidence for the untold matter that saw his
death was as a sacrifice for restoration of peace in our country.

Before his death in my visit to him in detention he disclose to me an
existence of USD$29.6m,& 100 Kilos alluvial Gold dust and 150 carat Nucal
diamond in boxes seald together, which he kept in underground vault of our
villa in free-town, after the war, I hurried to the villa as I am luckY to
survive with my junior sisters,as my parents elder brothers and a senior
sister were killed in the war, I still found the boxes intact and decided
to
move it out of my country immediately with different identity,withholding
the
trust of the real content for security reasons,even the security house is
not
aware of the real content inside the boxes till now. We are presently in ,
although the war has ended, but Iconsidered it unsafe to go back to our
country since we have lost our parents brothers and sister and properties
confiscated by sierra Leone government and our present condition of
suffering here is unbearable. Iam not exposed to the outside world and
have no knowledge in business for investment, for this reason.

I am soliciting for your assistance to help arrange for our residence in
your
country and to help us invest this money wisely for our future living as
we
have nothing else left than those consignments. I have the believe in you
and I am ready to go into negotiation with you. The security house have
agreed to relocate the consignment for us to any of their branches in
SPAIN, HOLLAND, SOUTH AFRICA, & LONDON with guarantee I assure you
risk free in this transaction.

I await your urgent response I will you give you further information on
the
development of things and how we should go about it.
Yours sincerely
DR John Momoh Jnr

----------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail has been sent via JARING webmail at http://www.jaring.my