These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 22, 2007

INHERITANCE

From: marcus wilson - conscience_chambers11@hotmail.com

CONSCIENCE CHAMBERS LEGAL PRACTITIONERS PLOT 207, CREEK ROAD,
IKEJA LAGOS NIGERIA.


Regards to the Late Mr.Norman's Inheritance.

I was privileged to capture your names from the Internet. My name is Barr. Marcus Wilson, a Legal practitioner and the personal Attorney to late Mr. Norman, a national of your country who died along with his wife and his Two sons in a Ghastly motor accident along Sagamu express road Ibadan, on June19th 2005. All the occupants in the vehicle lost their lives.

I am convinced that it was the grace of God that made me to locate you. My client was a successful and is accomplished family man, who made enough fortune before his untimely death. Since then I had made several inquiries through your Embassy to locate any of my clients extended relative but this exercise has proved unsuccessful. After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives through the Internet, to locate any member of his family no progress was recorded.

My late client was an influential wealthy businessman, an oil magnet here in Nigeria and he left behind a deposit of Nineteen million, Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only US$19,3OO,OOO.OO in his domiciliary bank account in Continental Trust Bank Limited here in Lagos. After the death of my client his bankers contacted me, as his Attorney to provide his next of kin who should inherit his fortune. The board of directors of his bank adopted a resolution and I was mandated to provide his next of kin for the payment of this money within 3 years or forfeit the money as unclaimed item. The bank has moved the fund to the Special account of the Central Bank Of Nigeria pending the time the next of Kin to my late client will come forward. The bankers had planned to invoke the abandoned property decree of 1996 to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the deadline which is few months ahead.

Despairing at the point of exhaustiveness, fortunately, I came across your name, I discovered that you bear the same surname with my late client and coincidentally, you are nationals of the same country. I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the Deceased since you are at an advantage, so that the proceeds of this Bank Account valued at US$19.3m Million Dollars can be paid to you. We shall both share the funds at any ratio you may suggest. I shall assemble all the necessary Legal Documents that will be used to back up our claim.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. Please get in touch with me by email:
attorneymarcus116@yahoo.co.uk to enable us discuss further.

Best Regards,
Barr. Marcus Wilson.
_________________________________________________________________
Call friends with PC-to-PC calling for free!
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview