These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 16, 2007

IN GOOD FAITH

From: MRS AGNES SAMUEL - mrsagnessamuel04@yahoo.com.hk

I am Mrs.Agnes Samuel now undergoing medical treatment for cancer.
I was married to Dr. George who is deceased. Before he died we
deposited the sum $27.6m in a Finance Company in Europe. Recently, my
Doctor told me that I few months to live. Having known this, I have decided to
donate this fund to a honest Person To utilize this money in
accordance to my instructions.My Attorney will issue to you Documents from Court
authorizing you as thesole Beneficiary of these funds.

In His Arms.
Mrs. Agnes Samuel