These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

IN GOOD FAITH

From: EDWARD PEREZ PEDERSEN - raywells1960@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Friend,
My Name is Edward Perez Pedersen, and I am writing you from my home in
Santa Clara, about 165 miles east of Havana, the Capital City of Cuba.
Santa Clara is known for two landmarks; The famous Revolutionary, the
Guevara is buried here; and it is home to one of Cuba's largest
universities, La Universidad Central "Martha Abreu" de Las Villas. This is
a compelling story, and I beg you to be patient and read through to the
end. I was adopted in 1964, at age 14 months by Mr. Giovanni Pedersen, the
Sugar and tobacco millionaire; some say he also made his fortune from the
lucrative illicit drugs trade. My adoption brought so much controversy
that Mr. Giovanni Pedersen was forced by his family to put me into a
foster home at age 5,where I stayed until maturity. Like most Cuban
youths,
I dreamt of freedom, which every one here knows is called America; like
most youths, in time, I joined an Anti-Castro group and that merited
automatic 24 hours round the clock surveillance by the Secret Police, but
this is also normal in Cuba! My father nevertheless funded my education
through the above-mentioned university, where I graduated in Automobile
Engineering. I am now a mechanic, making just enough to take care of my
wife Vanessa, and 3 boys, Junior, Denis, and Alonso. Sadly, My father died
in 1998; left only his wife and family (he died childless), and I was not
invited to his funeral by his family, but we mourned him deeply; I had no
memory of my real father;
But I loved him for his kindness to me; he frequently defied his family to
visit me. His Last Will and testament was read and probated. No mention
was made of my family and me. Understandably, I carried on with my life.
Two weeks ago, I received a letter from London-United Kingdom a country in
Europe, from a Commission, and the contents of that letter put me into
shock! I kept the letter for a week without mentioning it to my wife.
Eventually I revealed everything to her, apparently my late father Mr.
Giovanni Pedersen, had provided for us after all! Mr. Giovanni Pedersen,
had bought shares worth about USD8M (Eight Million Dollars) in 1982, (when
I turned 18) and left it in my name over time. My father bought more
shares and increased the shareholding to USD26M (Twenty Two Million
Dollars) (I am made to understand that the current market value is far in
excess of this figure). The letter explained that according to the terms
and agreement reached with my late father,
The shares were to be delivered to me (The Beneficiary) one calendar year
after his death; The Director of Operation of the Commission in his letter
apologized to me for waiting so long to contact me, that the information
of my father's death simply did not reach him until a chance newspaper
publication alerted him of the fact. I was then invited to come forward to
London, to claim my Inheritance! The total current value of my shares now
stands at approximately USD32M (Thirty Two Million Dollars) and rising!
But this simple invitation to travel to London is fraught with problems! I
have no International Passport! It is impossible to travel out of Cuba,
unless with special permission which will of course take months of
paperwork to procure. As an Anti-Castro sympathizer, I have absolutely no
hope of leaving Cuba legally? The only option is to leave by illegal ferry
to the American Coast of Miami,
Which is extremely dangerous. Every one knows that success rate is about
30%, the unlucky get captured and repatriated back to prison. But the rich
and the connected have a better chance by using low flying aircraft (which
will beat the Cuban Radar) to smuggle themselves out. I therefore
desperately need your help! I need you to contact the Commission in London
on my behalf, secure the Share Certificates from the Commission, and
sell/redeem the shares for the current market value and deposit the money
into your Bank Account. Once the money is secured, I will make the usual
underground deal to be smuggled out of Cuba by aircraft, to freedom! There
is absolutely NO RISK to you in this transaction;
My family and I are the ones at risk... Therefore, I will make no attempt
to call you by land-based telephone, which is routinely bugged and
monitored by the Secret Police. In consideration of your expenses during
the course of this transaction, I freely offer you 20% of the value of my
shares, if you are willing to help me recover my inheritance. Please make
your interest known in your reply mail to enable me follow up with more
details of the Commission contact address and also more details of the
transaction. Looking forward to your urgent response, please kindly
replies true my private email box: edwardperez101@gmail.com
Sincerely,
Mr. Edward Perez Pedersen