These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 24, 2007

Important update

From: williams adam - info.emailsaver@yahoo.co.in

I guess one has to be tranparent in whatever one does.
Below is the actual reason I contacted you and I do hope we can remain acquaintances after you read my email.

I am soliciting your assistance as regards a certain floating funds which is to the tune of Eighteen Million Euros (18,000,000.00 Euros) in this A/C 5005874BS1000 since 2000 after the death of the true owner of the funds Late Mr. Morris Thompson, an American who was a private business man and unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31st 2000, including his wife and only daughter. You can read more about the crash on visiting these sites below:

http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list http://www.nativefederation.org/history/people/mThompson.html

I just came across his file again while auditing all the credit accounts ABBEY NATIONAL in , and I found out that nobody as ever come on behalf of the Late Mr. Morris Thompson as his next of kin to claim the funds. In this case I have concluded to contact you if you are reliable to execute this transaction with me, I will instruct you on how to claim as the next of kin to the late Mr. Morris Thompson, so that the funds could be transfer to your overseas A/C, if only you can co-operate with me and not to betray me at the end. For your information the transfer payment to apply for as the next of kin should be Seven Million Euros (7,000,000.00 Euros) As soon as you confirm your interest and co-operation I will give you the guide lines on how you can transact with the bank for the approval of the funds to your A/C. As soon as everything has been put in place for the transfer I will apply for an annual leave to obtain a visa to travel to your country for my share of the funds
and the sharing of the funds is 55% for me, 40% for you and the remaining 5% will be for expenses incurred during the transaction .

As soon as the transaction is over, I will secretly destroy all documents that will lead to the trace of this transfer and go back to my country as I have worked all my life in England . As soon as I receive your reply through email, I will advise you on how to go about the transaction as well as to send you an agreement letter that will bind the both of us together in case of any future misunderstanding when sharing the funds , please if interested do reply to my alternative email, for security reason thank you. I await your soonest response.

williams adam.

---------------------------------
Do you get hundreds of mails everyday? Delete none. Keep them all