These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 12, 2007

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU REPLY ASAP

From: isoQMrPrinceFred - p_fred009@aliceadsl.fr

Mr. Prince Fred,
Senior Branch Manager,
Citizens International Bank Plc
119, Adeola Odeku,
Victoria Island,
Lagos Nigeria.
Mobile:00234-808-261-1525
Email box:prince_f_111@yahoo.co.uk


Beloved in christ,


My special greetings to you and your entire family. I am
Mr.Prince Fred,
presently promoted to the office of a Senior Branch Manager
with Citizens
International Bank Plc. Late Engr.RUFUS, a National of your
country, who is a
contractor with the DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES
VICTORIAISLAND,LAGOS.
Here in after shall be referred to as my client On 30 JAN
2000, my client,
his wife, and their three children were involved in the
Kenya airways flight
with registration number 5Y-BEN which departed from Nairobi
to destination
Lagos and all family died in this fatal air crash on 30 JAN
2000, Since then
I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any
of my client's
extended Relatives, this has proved abortive. After all
these several
unsuccessful attempts, I decided to get in touch with the
consul-General in
the person of Mr. Brian Brown,to locate any member of his
family hence I
contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in
repatriating the money and
property left behind by my client before they get
confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were
lodged, particularly
the CITIZENS INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC Where the deceased had
an account valued
at about ($18.2 million us Dollars) The Head Office has
issued me a notice to
provide the next of kin Or have the account confiscated
within the next ten
official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for
over 2years now,
I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the
deceased since
you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this
account valued at
($18.2 million US Dollars) can be paid to you and then you
and me Can share
the money 50% to you and 50% to me. 10% of the principal sum
will be used for
unforeseen bottlenecks we might incur in this transaction
and this will be
after tax is deducted by the (IRS) in your country. An
attorney will be
contracted to help us revalidate and notarize all the
necessary legal
documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see
this deal through.I
guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will
protect you and me from any breach of the law. Note: I
recommend that you
send your response to my private email box:
prince_f_111@yahoo.co.uk, for
confidential reasons and becauase of my position here in the
Bank. Also send
to me your most private telephone number to enable me call
you for more
explaination if the need arises. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Mr. Prince Fred

------------------------ ALICE C'EST ENCORE MIEUX AVEC CANAL+ LE BOUQUET ! ---------------
Découvrez vite l'offre exclusive ALICEBOX et CANAL+ LE BOUQUET, en cliquant ici http://alicebox.fr
Soumis à conditions