These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, August 25, 2007

I CONTACTED YOU FOR A HELP

From: ARIEL BRU - missarielbru@myway.com

I CONTACTED YOU FOR A HELP
Dear Friend,

My name Is Miss Ariel Bru .Kin to Dr & Mrs Emile Bru ,from Ivory Coast In West Africa.

My father was the Managing Director of his Cacao exporting company And Owns an oil Business outfit here ,he was a member of one of the political opposition party leaders to the ruling party of President Laurent Gbagbo until his untimely death .
I am contacting you because of my need to call for your help to and to lay my trust and personal relationships on you . Since the murder of my parents, I have been subjected to all sorts of harassment and intimidation with lots of starvations from my family/Uncles.
My Uncles including the present Government has also ensured that our bank accounts are frozen and all assets seized. because of this that I seek your co-operation and assistance in the claiming of the deposit for me into your foreign account urgent as my guardian and its my very last hope for me .

I have plans to move this money away and continue my education and you investment with the money in your country.I want you to do me a favour to receive this deposit to a safe foreign account in your country or any safer place as the appointed beneficiary /Guardian to me .
If you are willing to assist me I plead you indicate your interest in replying,this is my reason of mailing you and i will send you more details.

Greetings,

Miss Ariel Bru

_________________________________________________________________
Besoin d'un e-mail ? Créez gratuitement un compte Windows Live Hotmail et gagnez du temps avec l'interface à la Outlook !
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/default.asp