These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 09, 2007

I await your urgent response

From: kwarteng kuffor - kwartengkuffor_003@yahoo.ca

Dear Friend,
with the hope that you are okay and doing fine, this message could be strange but real, if only you will pay some attention to it. I got your contact details on the internet. As you will know that the internet is the fastest and the easiest way of getting connected to the business world.

My name is Kwarteng Kuffor, I inherited the sum of USD$ 5,800,000.00 (Five Million, Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) from my late father, But l am faced with a problem. On the certificate of deposit which states me as the next of kin, my late father appended a clause stating that: I the next of kin, must attain the age of 35 years, before taking full control of the deposited fund in the security company; But, in the event of war or natural disasters (the security company should honour a release of the deposit which was kept as family valuables) from me which must be for the safety of the deposit; And in this case, I must have an investment manager, who will act as my guardian.

I am not yet 35 years, but Ivory Coast is not a safe country at this time because of the war, and the political uprising that we face here everyday. I want the Security company to transfer the deposit out of Ivory Coast, but the security company is insisting that l fulfil the conditions put down by my late father while making the deposit.

This is actually reason why l am looking for an investment manager. I would like you to be my investment manager. When you become my investment manager, l would instruct the security company to transfer the deposit to the country of my investment manager, so that you would be able to help me invest the money wisely.

If you would be my investment manager, please write me as soon as possible. I am willing to give you 5% of the total money.
I will be expecting to hear positively from you as soon as possible.
Regards.

Kwarteng Kuffor


---------------------------------
Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail